Megan's goal is to help you feel better than when you walked in the door. Her approach is extremely personable and she prides herself on active listening, open communication and unconditional positive regard. Megan is a firm believer in using her sense of humor and straight-forward approach to help people navigate challenges, whil working toward self-improvement.
In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, where you are free to speak openly about the challenges you are facing, Megan offers a highly personalized approach tailored to each client's individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
Treatment specialization includes help with:
- Depression, Anxiety, Nervous and Mental Disorders
- Relationship/Marital Issues
- Child-Parent Problems
- Disruptive Behavior Disorders in Children
- Personal Growth Challenges
- Anger and Stress Management
- Parenting Challenges
- Life Cycle Changes
- Communication Barriers
- Grief and Loss
- Addiction and Recovery
- Conflict Resolution
- Work and Career Issues
- CSE/CPSE Advocacy
- Mind-body Work
Additional Services include:
- Group Presentations and Staff Trainings
- Therapeutic Visitation Supervision
- Parent Coaching Sessions
- Anger Management and Parenting Group Therapy
Please feel free to contact Megan with any concerns or questions you may have about her approach and the process of therapy.